Your Phone Staff: The Most Important Position in your Office?
18The new patient calling to schedule—If you don’t get that patient to schedule, all the efforts to get that phone call go down the drain.
What are the key elements to the phone call?
1. A bright high-toned person on the phone
2. The phone staff person knowing what her purpose is—to schedule the patient
3. The phone staff person actually enjoying answering the phone.
4. Using that opportunity to build you and the practice up.
5. Taking control of the conversation by asking questions
Your staff can be trained to gain you more new patients. Come to the IDS Grow your Periodontal Practice events.